Русский склад работает как обычно во время китайских новогодних праздников
- Crystal clear 6000K white light 7,000Lm~8000Lm (3,500Lms~4,000Lms per bulb) LED lighting without dark spots! Pro-Turbo LED is the only light that uses Tailor LED and ADOB-Beam technology to ensure a perfect beam pattern without any dark spots or foggy light
- Improved Thermal Induced heat control with Led driver and TurboCool fan to ensures your bulbs last longer than your car! Over 50,000 hrs of brilliant continuous light
- Works underwater! Rainproof driver, housing, and fan works even in harsh situations
- Can be installed in 20 mins right out of the box!* ADOB Beam headlights are made to replace your stock housing and sockets. In addition, all bulbs are CanBUS-Ready and will work with any vehicle CPU. *Some headlights are more difficult than others to access
- Model: H1 H3 H7 H11 9005 9006 880 881 beam
- Lumenous: 3500 Lumen per bulb, 7000Lm for Pair
- Power: 35watt per bulb, 70W for Pair (optical power)
- Model: H4 H13 9007 9004 beam
- Lumenous: 4000 Lumen per bulb, 8000Lm for Pair
- Power: 40watt per bulb, 80W for Pair (optical power)
- : 8-48 Volt
- Just for play and plug
- Beam Angle: 360o
- Light source: 4pcs Tailor-Made LEDs (Special for automobiles)
- Built in Turbo fan for Cooling
- IP67 grade waterproof
- Super heat dissipation
- No any delay to light up
- Super long service life 50000 hours
- Color Option: 6000K(Cold White)
- Suitable for most of cars, motorcycles, motos, ATVs, UTVs, Boats and most of vehicles
- Sell as 1 pair
- As a safety precaution, make sure that the car has had time to cool down properly before starting the installation process.
- Put the vehicle into park or make sure it is securely in gear.
- Make sure to have the ignition turned off and the keys removed.
- Be careful to avoid burns, especially when turning on or off the vehicles lighting.
- Be careful to avoid crushing or cutting the bulbs. Also make sure to not touch the bulbs with your fingers, as this will cause blotting.
- Fully examine the connection of the contact points, ports and the wires as faulty connections can cause lighting problems.
- Make certain that the end of the bulb does not come in contact with the interior light shield of the headlight when adjusting the bulb.